Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 official website

PreviousPage 2 of 2

If I could turn back the hands of time, I would 100% have bought that domain.

Valve - If you're reading this, I will totally sell this domain!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

You'd sell us out?

:(

Shit yeah I would, then I would be Oprah rich.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I sense a domain swap....
Either that, or nothing. Or valve hoards domains.
EDIT: btw, I would be working on my map, but steam has stuffed up the source sdk.

hanging_rope wrote:
EDIT: btw, I would be working on my map, but steam has stuffed up the source sdk.

IT was valve actually, they updated it with a version that was used internally by the TF2 team for over a year; thing is, its completely broken when you try to use it with anything else.

Nacimota wrote:
hanging_rope wrote:

IT was valve actually, they updated it with a version that was used internally by the TF2 team for over a year; thing is, its completely broken when you try to use it with anything else.

Just to note, I hear its fixed now from the people at interlopers.

A storm is coming...

I tried it again today and...
All entities show up as obsolete in hammer. But they work fine in game. This thread is really derailed.
Here is an advertisement for portal 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj1fYlwR00
(No jokes)

Portal had to be updated to the 2009 engine before being compatible with the updated SDK. It works now; if you're still having issues, send an email to Mike Durand.

msleeper wrote:

That right there is the msleeper I know and love.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
msleeper wrote:

That right there is the msleeper I know and love.

i dont like that msleeper very much... :?

joking :mrgreen:

Portal RE-WINDED
PreviousPage 2 of 2