Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Info and Spoilers

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

I think Portal 2 is going to get woven together with Hl2 and the Borealis.

Or maybe it won't...

Be advised that any noticable taste of blood isn't part of any test protocol. But is an unintended side effect of the Hand-Held-High-Energy-Pellet.

I think it will. Maybe scenes like in the

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
?

"Duct Tape is the answer."

Didn't want to read. I'll be surprised.

Made Logic Portals in early 2008. Making diportals in 2011.
Author of Minecraft mods (MAtmos, Minaptics, NoteSlider) and Garry's Mod addons (Gunstrumental, SharpeYe, GarryWare, DepthHUD).

I didn't read very far as well. Though interesting that

Spoiler

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
I didn't read very far as well. Though interesting that
Spoiler

oh yeah I forgot about that. my friend who has vave contacts (working on episode 3 not portal or TF2 unfortunatly) tipped me off the other day, there isn't much more information coming from him though, he's a pretty good employee....lets out no secrets :cry:

I rember reading that they plan to add more to portal 2 than just more portal 1, a few new gameplay mechanics that will allow for more challenging puzzles I hope

in fact i tihnk there will be alot of glitches if making outside because there have to be many objects outside picking them up and using them to glitch will prolly be possible . its sad actually. i was hoping for a multiplayer portal . .. :(

I just hope they support the game port-retail (new official challenges) and that there are more challenging maps in the retail project - I don't want to spend the first 12 chambers learning how to use portals.

taco wrote:
I just hope they support the game port-retail (new official challenges) and that there are more challenging maps in the retail project - I don't want to spend the first 12 chambers learning how to use portals.

well. if the first 12 or whatever chambers are about using portals ill play it 1 time and skip it all the next time ill play the game . thats sad cause its gonna be so awesome 8)

I'm not posting a screenshot now because I'm lazy but if you go to check that little BTS area in test chamber 17 there are some pictures of a man (with a suite) with a companion cube in his head. Do you think that man could be Cave Johnson? Go and check it :p Those might be just some pictures about famous people or something like that but I just thought about it when I replayed the game today.

Aperture Science Hand-Held Weighted Storage Companion Signature

ASHWSCS
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next