Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 E3 Revival Project? anyone?

PreviousPage 5 of 11Next

Does anyone have suggestions for env_fogcontroller keyvalues according to the second picture? I'm not the best at finding out stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Portal2E3Remake/ You can request anything you want, Even a video of me looking at something, and that is not allowed to be taken out of context.

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

Is that your channel? How does this channel get beta stuff.

I decided to make the beta door work as a seperate model, and not as a texture override. (Reepblue, maybe you can add this to the pack).

Addtobeta.7z
yishbarr wrote:
I decided to make the beta door work as a seperate model, and not as a texture override. (Reepblue, maybe you can add this to the pack).

Addtobeta.7z

I'll take a look at this. Thanks! :thumbup:

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1086281&page=137

That page has a dead Dropbox link :( does anyone still have that portalgun model?

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

Which model, the one with the hand under the gun?

Falsi sumus crusto!

no, if you go to the bottom, there is indeed a E3 gun model.

reep? is it possible to use textures from portal 1 in portal 2? we could make model-ports

It is. About the gun, he probably removed it from the database. We can however extract the models and textures from one of Portal 1's VPK's or GCF's or whatever, and put them in portal 2, replace the textures with the facepunch skin or keep it the way it is, and use a script to change the model in a map. But, I don't have Portal on me, just Portal 2, so someone else than me has to do it.

PreviousPage 5 of 11Next