Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 DLC, New Soundtrack, New Spotlight and More!

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Did I miss something or have they already broken their own release date? 4th is already over.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

Today was October 3 here in Valve's time zone. Besides, the 4th is not the day Valve announced it for; no idea where all the news sites got it from. Wednesday is the 5th, and the blog said Wednesday...

There is no "N" in "Turret."

Bloody Australians, thinking their time zone is the only one in the world.

Portal 2 is currently downloading a 763.4MB update. I don't know that I need to ask what it is. :D

There are no release notes yet though, so no telling if that's truly what it is, but the chances are extremely high of course. Will be checking it out very soon!

There is no "N" in "Turret."

Cool DLC update though, but no "import custom maps" option like in Portal 1 ?! Noo I dont want to write into console always.

The Corrupted - 1st place winner of the ThinkingWithPortals.com mapping contest 2012 !!

Just downloading the DLC now, but does anyone know when it will be available for PS3? My coop partner for the official coop maps is on PS3! Not much good me having the DLC on my own without him!

Same thing here! I can play on pc but my coop partner is on ps3 and there is no dlc there yet...
Well in the mean time I'll just replay the single player game in challenge mode and hope the ps3 update will come soon (and not "soon" in Valve time)

PreviousPage 3 of 3