Please or Register to create posts and topics.

PlayStation 3 v.s Xbox 360 Debate

PreviousPage 2 of 2

So wait, Xbox 360 DOES have memory card slots? I thought they didn't have any (unless Microsoft smartened up while I wasn't looking).

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
So wait, Xbox 360 DOES have memory card slots? I thought they didn't have any (unless Microsoft smartened up while I wasn't looking).

Yea, the 360 shipped with 2 slots for mem cards...

They added the USB drive functionality later.

Even the original Xbox had memory expansion slots... I'm not sure where you got the idea that they didn't.

You could debate forever which is the best - but according to the stats, the Xbox is the most popular...http://www.theranktank.com/entertainment/best-games-console/

Cool necro-post bro.

The Xbox 360's USB ports will only read up to 16 Gigabytes in flash memory. You cannot plug in your own external hard drive for cheap and copious storage space; your only option is the insanely priced proprietary Microsoft 320GB drive for $130.

In my opinion, you should only buy a 360 if you prefer a large amount of online play. Servers for the 360 are more populated.

Putting that aside, the PS3 is a better piece of hardware (although by current standards, both consoles are awful). It plays Blu-Ray and can be used as a media server out of the box. It shipped with Wi-Fi by default (Microsoft used to charge a cool 100 dollars for a WIRELESS-G network adapter, now they still charge $60 for a wireless-N one). The PS3's hardware is accessible, and you can upgrade the console with your own third-party hard disk.

A lot of games on the PS3 have much more stable framerates than the 360. Sports games, in particular, run a lot smoother, and look a lot better than the 360, as well.

Why the fuck would anyone bump THIS of all threads as their first post O_O

Ps3 has steam...

Big Mood
portal2tenacious wrote:
Ps3 has steam...

It's in ill-support, but yes, it does.

PreviousPage 2 of 2