Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Perpetual Testing Initiative

PreviousPage 6 of 15Next

Sorta had some hope of a preload so I wouldnt have to download it after I wake up but I dont see it in my list.Still a bit over a week away so...

BenVlodgi wrote:
FourthReaper wrote:
MasterLagger wrote:
SHAME ON YOU DOUG! :lol:

This... isn't how memes are born, is it? :lol:

to be honest.... I might start using this now lol

You know, I should have posted that comic in the Steam Forums.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:

Meh, I would've missed out if you did. Stupid-ass me forgot my Steam Forums password... :oops: Am I missing much?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]
FourthReaper wrote:
MasterLagger wrote:

Meh, I would've missed out if you did. Stupid-ass me forgot my Steam Forums password... :oops: Am I missing much?

soooo much
are you in the beta,because that is what forum we are in... its private however

lol and he did post it

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps
BenVlodgi wrote:

Yeah, I am in the beta. I was on the forums at first but quickly got too distracted to keep sniffing around there. And I felt I couldn't really contribute anyway as there was such a huge buglist anyway. But now... I'll have to go and try to link my steam account to another forum account or something... Ah well...
:shrug:

EDIT: All done. Now to restart the sniffing...

Maps in Development:
FourthReaper wrote:
BenVlodgi wrote:

Yeah, I am in the beta. I was on the forums at first but quickly got too distracted to keep sniffing around there. And I felt I couldn't really contribute anyway as there was such a huge buglist anyway. But now... I'll have to go and try to link my steam account to another forum account or something... Ah well...
:shrug:

EDIT: All done. Now to restart the sniffing...

so you are in the forums now?
you know the reason any of us testers have access is to report bugs. and there are new bugs to report after every update... soooo many bugs... but they all get fixed

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps
BenVlodgi wrote:
you know the reason any of us testers have access is to report bugs. and there are new bugs to report after every update... soooo many bugs... but they all get fixed

True. And I hate to say I've been too buisy lately to really spend a lot of time on anything related to Portal 2. I didn't even make much headway on the map I'm currently working on, let alone the beta. So I couldn't really contribute. :(

So now I don't know what bugs have been mentioned, negligible or otherwise... I'll look into it some more.

Also, IIRC Valve also lets contributors test in the Beta in order to fill up the workshop with a decent amount of maps before public release. Seems like a smart move.

And yes, I notice the bugs are vanishing by the day, everything is already much more polished now. :D

Maps in Development:

Yeah, Valve been fixing as much bugs as they can. Thanks to beta testers, it probably won't be long before almost all the bugs been resolved. I also heard about a few Workshop Bugs, but I haven't read all the detail about that. I don't think Valve intends to delay the DLC this time.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

How do you get the Beta version? I'm so excited for this to come out, I want to try it ASAP!

Dude. Dude. It's one week. It'll be here quick; don't you worry.

PreviousPage 6 of 15Next