Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Perpetual Testing Initiative

PreviousPage 4 of 15Next

Anyone trying to read all the small print in the bottom left side of the trailer? I'm trying to enlarge it with as high a quality as possible, but I'm getting nowhere.

Although I love all the little easter egg things: Meet the Pyro, all the screenshots of maps (some of which look familiar) Test II, etc.

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(

Since this comes as a DLC I believe is there anything else that comes with it thats known?Like maybe some more SP maps since none came last time.I doubt it it just wondering since last one had coop maps

andyb wrote:
Since this comes as a DLC I believe is there anything else that comes with it thats known?Like maybe some more SP maps since none came last time.I doubt it it just wondering since last one had coop maps

It's just the editor.

RubbishyUsername wrote:
Anyone trying to read all the small print in the bottom left side of the trailer? I'm trying to enlarge it with as high a quality as possible, but I'm getting nowhere.

Although I love all the little easter egg things: Meet the Pyro, all the screenshots of maps (some of which look familiar) Test II, etc.

The left changes a bunch, but the right says "This Aperture Science Outsourcing and Perpetual Testing Initiative orientation video is for internal use only. Do not distribute to other Earths."

Watch it on Valve's official youtube channel, they have it in 1080p.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

So I noticed that the promo vid had a few maps with lpfreaky90's death fizzler in it. They must have paid her a huge royalty to use that. So, like ... LP ... you're, like, single ... right? Wouldn't you really like to live in the U.S. where Valve is headquartered? We have abundant corn ... and many televisions ... and the best damn game developers in the world!! Plus ... I'm a really nice guy. Honest. :lol:

RogerL wrote:
So I noticed that the promo vid had a few maps with lpfreaky90's death fizzler in it. They must have paid her a huge royalty to use that. So, like ... LP ... you're, like, single ... right? Wouldn't you really like to live in the U.S. where Valve is headquartered? We have abundant corn ... and many televisions ... and the best damn game developers in the world!! Plus ... I'm a really nice guy. Honest. :lol:

Shes taken :snooze:

RogerL wrote:

They did not use LPs death fizzler, I have made maps in the editor then replaced the laser with a death fizzler

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

Moderator note:
Removed video about the beta since people in the beta aren't allowed to share this stuff yet.
No hard feelings :)

clickaus wrote:
Moderator note:
Removed video about the beta since people in the beta aren't allowed to share this stuff yet.
No hard feelings :)

I know you didn't post this video, but can you not share it valve really doesn't want people to see this yet

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps

This will be the renaissance of Portal 2 mapping guise, I can feel it.

RogerL wrote:

LOL :lol:
No, they're not death fizzlers, they're just the normal laser fields ;)

PreviousPage 4 of 15Next