Please or Register to create posts and topics.

PC Gamer features TWP all-stars, also some other guy

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
chickenmobile wrote:
CaretCaret wrote:
Cool.

Pfft idiot...

Oh you

12 Angry Tests
"I hear voices. But I ignore them and I just carry on killing."
MasterLagger wrote:
If we do have a contest, then I think I have a reasonable entry in the works.

The idea of a contest is of course that you make it in that period ;) otherwise you're cheating ;)

And yea, awesome to see your work recognized by PC Gamer all ^_^

So is that issue not out yet? And is it the US one? I think I wanna buy me a copy :)

12 Angry Tests

It's the US edition. I assume it's out, I'll have to check with wstrika if he found it on shelves or if they got issues early. If you can't get an US issue, let me know and I can see if I can send you one.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I bought a copy at Barnes and Noble yesterday. Weird that the August edition is out in June but whatever.

Quote:
Caret is using the explosion of interest in Portal 2 puzzles to show people the campaign he painstakingly built in the old, harder editor.

Oh god. That old, harder editor. How will we every deal with it. It's harder, and it's old.

My Maps:
[spoiler][SP] Alternate[/spoiler]
Vordwann wrote:
Quote:
Caret is using the explosion of interest in Portal 2 puzzles to show people the campaign he painstakingly built in the old, harder editor.

Oh god. That old, harder editor. How will we every deal with it. It's harder, and it's old.

They neglected to mention that the "...old, harder editor" is awesome. I think they're over-exaggerating a bit even though they mentioned most of the stuff in the campaign was made in Hammer.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

I think the writers/editors of PCG are very aware of the learning curve that Hammer takes. I also imagine the writers/editors of PCG are the kind of rock bashers the puzzle creator was designed for in mind.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Dagnabbit! The only place I could find around here that sells the US edition will get that issue in a month :-x

Oh well

12 Angry Tests
Vordwann wrote:

It's harder, it's old, and it STILL crashes when you click the "Flags" tab. :)

Congrats, everyone!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next