Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Paris Hilton confirmed as voice for Portal 2

PreviousPage 2 of 2

This is really true guys, Portal 2 has been confirmed, and yes its not the Main Glados unit she is voicing....

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
This is really true guys, Portal 2 has been confirmed, and yes its not the Main Glados unit she is voicing....

links or your a big fat liar, also, april fools day ended over 30 hours ago....

youme wrote:
links or your a big fat liar, also, april fools day ended over 30 hours ago....

DURRHHH! Of course I know that, this is confirmed over at the http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
Wow, now this is sad Valve.

Indeed, this is sad. You would have thought Valve could have come up with a funnier and more believable joke for April Fool's day.

rellikpd wrote:
VVEERRYY likely.

and even if it was her. if she did a good job. i couldn't care. who gives a crap. but i'd rather them find a nobody who does a good job. than use someone "famous." who cares? its just a voice. and i don't see them doing it for that reason. they would rather use a good sounding nobody, and focus on gameplay. and btw. i've been asked to do the voice of gordan freeman in HL3. i am a good nobody.

Yes that is exactly what I was thinking! (Not the part about you doing the voice of Gordon but the part about who cares unless it sucks worse than anything. :roll: Geez some people can't take anything.

Test Subject wrote:
(Not the part about you doing the voice of Gordon)

but you DO agree that i'm a good nobody right?

do NOT click this

User has been banned for this post. --msleeper

PreviousPage 2 of 2