Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Paid] Looking for someone to make a trailer for my map

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Kaleido wrote:
That was cool. Only criticism is I think the camera might be moving a liiittle too fast in some parts, everything just kinda blurs... would be nice to pan over a bit slower so people can take in the rich detail that these maps have.

Really really liked the part on the conveyor though, nice camera usage when the piece gets cut. Plus having played it, I liked that you tease the

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
a bit without actually spoiling it. That's such a great moment.

Yeah, sorry about the blur. I uploaded at like 8% quality because even at that it was like 100mb and Australian interent is 3rd world. CaretCaret might reupload the good quality ones though.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:
(dont care about money at all)

paypal@thinkingwithportals.com

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
iWork925 wrote:

:lol: Good job, made me laugh.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
msleeper wrote:
iWork925 wrote:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobs/Georgia/Atlanta/

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

Oh, so because I ask for donations to run a site that I operate completely out-of-pocket at no expense to anyone but myself, that must mean I'm unemployed and I need a job, right? That the only reason a site owner would ask for donations is because he or she is completely jobless? Is that what you're saying?

Because fuck you.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Whoa, this thread was getting really funny until that...

:chillout:

msleeper wrote:
Oh, so because I ask for donations to run a site that I operate completely out-of-pocket at no expense to anyone but myself, that must mean I'm unemployed and I need a job, right? That the only reason a site owner would ask for donations is because he or she is completely jobless? Is that what you're saying?

Because fuck you.

Besides, you got the link wrong. Sleeper lives in Jawjuh. Not Georgia.

Duh.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
msleeper wrote:

Because fuck you.

Um, no. Nothing to do with the site. I have already donated to the site. I was referring to you wanting the money that caretcaret offered and I declined. I assumed you wanted it because the site facilitated the arrangement. Also I assume that that email is a Paypal account, which I doesn't seem to be anywhere else on the site but your post.

Or... it could have been a big misunderstanding and we just posted completely irrelevant links and we both saw something that wasn't there.

PortalStories.com
PreviousPage 2 of 2