Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Orange Box Preview with PHL

The PlanetHalflife guys have the full preview of The Orange Box titles Episode 2 and Portal up. Check it out, it's a great read and has some more new screenshots.

Quote:
Portal offers Half-Lifers a more unique challenge experience when it comes to the games they play. You won't be mowing down combine or saving the world from oblivion, but simply having fun and challenging not only the game, but yourself as well with puzzles. Any age can play this game and have fun, and you soon find out how addicting the game is. The only thing that could tear me from Portal during my playtest was Episode 2, and I really had to use the bathroom by that point too... it's pretty easy to get lost in Portal.

Anyone else notice they misspelled Aperture Science? Hah!

Source: http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Previews.Detail&id=77

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

That's a pretty damn detailed review. I really can't wait 5 days anymore.. :P

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

If DigiPen wasn't on the other side of the country for me, I was considering going there a few years ago when I got out of high school.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I'd move to washington just for Digipen. I'm in England so you're much closer than me anyway. :p I'm :gtfo: england when im older..

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

America really isn't as bad as everyone says it is.

I only imagine all the american shit talkers are jealous that they can't live there. ^^