Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Video Series - Drinking With Portals

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Yeah I was way drunker than I realized, I slur my words pretty bad a few times.

We'll probably record another episode or 2 this weekend.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

DO ITT

I like seeing my name on your videos.

Oh and also its hilarious.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

i honestly don't think this is a good idea, for your health's sake. getting drunk frequently is not going to be good for your brains....

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
tile wrote:
i honestly don't think this is a good idea, for your health's sake. getting drunk frequently is not going to be good for your brains....

This is a thing that we do like once a month, we're not alcoholics or anything.

tile wrote:

Okay, mom.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

msleeper, really? that wasn't called for. i was just concerned about you guys, i don't want you to do something that would harm you. its something that apparently nobody has ever heard about called "caring". you should try it.
i would have reacted similarly if you were announcing that you'd do a monthly series about stabbing yourselves in the face, i'd advise against it. i was just trying to be a good person, so exuuuuse me!

ImageImage

Me and wstrika are both grown adults. We know the hazards of binge drinking. We're both responsible, and we take responsibility for our actions and decisions. Your post comes off as "You should listen to me because I know better than you".

You're excused.

sorry for coming off that way. (and GOING off that way.)

i was just trying to do my best as usual, and failing as usual as well. most of what i say is composed of snippets i got from elsewhere, as i have trouble with developing my own words to express thoughts... that said, the whole sarcastic "exuuuuuse me!" thing was most likely picked up from those old link/zelda cartoons that ytp is made from. so yea, sorry again for using that snippet rather than one that wasn't as rude. aspergers... you gotta hate it sometimes. :blah:

ImageImage
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:
Me and wstrika are both grown adults. We know the hazards of binge drinking. We're both responsible, and we take responsibility for our actions and decisions.

😆 😆

PreviousPage 2 of 2