Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Portal 2 Footage

Some new footage about Portal 2 was shown in a non-playable trailer at GamesCom:

BES9W0goFdc

There also appears to be a new voice actor for Wheatley, British voiceactor Stephen Merchant.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

awesome new footage! i just wait till it comes it comes out ( it would be funny if it came out JAN 1st, so valve would keep their promise, but almost keep their old one! :lol: )

Portal RE-WINDED

aaah, dynamic lighting... almost feels like Doom 3 :) finally

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

Cool.

SL89 wrote:
awesome new footage! i just wait till it comes it comes out ( it would be funny if it came out JAN 1st, so valve would keep their promise, but almost keep their old one! :lol: )

It's not going to be coming out until mid-2011-ish.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Umm. Strange error where SL89's post appears on the homepage?
EDIT: replacing the news post!?!?!

Weird that it's never happened before, but not surprising. The homepageh here is running on a very old version of some code of mine, long since been cleaned up drastically (and in use over at F7).

Anyway, it's fixed.

Bump for higher quality 720p version.

Look Closely at the water at 7:42.

Real Time Cubemaps! :D