Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need a Portal 2 Co-op partner? Join this Steam group!

PreviousPage 2 of 11Next

Hi. I want to try out co-op mode so add me on steam to play. steamid is shotaneric

If you guys aren't psychos about people having lag, I'd be happy to play with you guys.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

dude does ANYONE play co-op on X-box live????
ive been scearching for a partner for hours !!!

Feel free to add me --> RockeTeK

I'll be waiting... ;)

Need a testpartner or playtester for your map?
-- Send a PM! --

(deleted)

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

feel free to add me....

--

The cake is a PI

--

Add me on STEAM: iamafractal
I'm up for coop games & beta testing your maps...

--

Add me to friends list...I get tired of waiting for an online partner that never seems to come around. It's like no one is playing during peak times.

You know guys there is an option in Portal where you can play with a random player any-time in coop. I did this once and I showed them a whole heap of glitches that I thought was mad.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
You know guys there is an option in Portal where you can play with a random player any-time in coop. I did this once and I showed them a whole heap of glitches that I thought was mad.

But the thing is, You can't play custom maps, as you need to have downloaded the map from TWP to play it with others, so you want to tell your online partner to download this map. Not all people like to download things for there games, or just don't know how to do it. This group is pretty much for people who are willing to download maps, going into there steam folders, and put the map there.

Arnar105 wrote:
But the thing is, You can't play custom maps, as you need to have downloaded the map from TWP to play it with others, so you want to tell your online partner to download this map. Not all people like to download things for there games, or just don't know how to do it. This group is pretty much for people who are willing to download maps, going into there steam folders, and put the map there.

True! That would be weird if you asked some total random to download a custom map just for the sake of it.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
PreviousPage 2 of 11Next