Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need a Portal 2 Co-op partner? Join this Steam group!

PreviousPage 10 of 11Next

I'd play but I don't know if custom maps work on the PS3.

AFAIK they do, but only through the workshop.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Hey "Skittles". I Am Launching a portal 2 Playthrough which i will be posting on youtube.
Add Me On Steam and Send me a message if you are interested.
I Am 12 as well.
My Steam ID:gibsterisepic

Looking for a Portal 2 co-op partner. I'd prefer to play on PS3 (not sure if that matters) but I do have a working copy available on my PC. I know I'm late to the game here, but the single player is a blast and I want more.

Hello ! I need a partner. Add me in skype: cool_lover , garena: martopicha88
I have very good internet connection. I create game, you join.
Thank you.

Hey! Add me too, I'm naruemi3000

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED BECAUSE THIS USER WAS STUPID BACK IN 2013/2014

Defunct Account
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY POSTS FROM 2013
THEY ARE UGLY AND HIDEOUS

I've joined the group and all, but I feel silly just asking random online members if they're up for some Portal 2.

Not that that isn't what I've done before, but that was much earlier in the Portal 2 life cycle.

I've been away from Portal 2 for a few months, and now I'm looking to get back into it. I've got the achievements, got the co-op campaign done, all that. I just want to play some more community maps. I have one or two in mind, but other than that I'm up for whatever.

So, anyone?

I've only made a few Portal 2 maps, but I'd appreciate a comment or a blindrun recording.
Instantiation wrote:
I just want to play some more community maps. I have one or two in mind, but other than that I'm up for whatever.

So, anyone?

I'm looking for a partner to play The Deep Underground with me. Can you be online this Saturday at about 12:30-1 pm Eastern Time? Or anyone else, don't care who, just quoted Instantiation because Instantiation said Instantiation was interested in playing community maps.

(Sorry for lack of pronouns but I don't know if Instantiation is a boy or a girl)

Looks pretty cool! Yeah, I'll try to be on then (Spring break, so it shouldn't be hard.)

(Yep, I'm a guy.)

I've only made a few Portal 2 maps, but I'd appreciate a comment or a blindrun recording.
PreviousPage 10 of 11Next