Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Moving to a new forum

PreviousPage 9 of 10Next
msleeper wrote:
Actually we are, I just haven't done the actual upgrade yet.

*Ahem*

Then what the (beep the length of the Meet The Demoman censoring beep) are you waiting for!? :x

"Duct Tape is the answer."

keep the wiki

SO HOWS THIS GOING MSLEEPER???

Remmiz wrote:
SO HOWS THIS GOING MSLEEPER???

Seconded

I THINK HE'S SLEEPING ROFLROFLLMAO! 8)

Hahahaha :lol:

Ricotez wrote:
That's funny. My computer will run the Orange Box games fine, but it seems incapable of running Half-Life 2: Episode One for more than a few seconds.

I actually got a new graphics card a while back, actually, and it's very, very sexy. It can run Portal very well now at high settings, but for some reason I have to start HL2 in 800x600 windowed mode, and switch to 1024x768 fullscreen once it's started... Mine's goofy too. :P

...But damn, those water effects are sexy.

Your shots wil not hurt other players...
YET

I think this is the last thing on Msleeper's to do list. :P

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
reepblue wrote:
I think this is the last thing on Msleeper's to do list. :P

I surely hope 'Do whatever is the last thing on this list' is somewhere at the top.

Ricotez wrote:
*Ahem*

Then what the (beep the length of the Meet The Demoman censoring beep) are you waiting for!? :x

I'm actually trying to run 3 websites out of the same forum and same userbase, but making each site work autonomously.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 9 of 10Next