Please or Register to create posts and topics.

More Official Videos

Again just more of the same stuff we've seen, but this footage is direct from Valve so it will be higher quality video.

Aerial Faith Plate #2
laxPhiDqTJA

Repulsion Gel #2
IaZ75vU112Q

Portal 2 Co-op Bots
oOi5NDjnlE8

Still can't get over the Co-op teaser!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I grabbed my Youtube Downloader when I heard the news. :)

Its a shame I can't recreate the new repulsion gel because of my lousy funnels. All well, I think I wanna save that for Portal 2.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
reepblue wrote:

Its a shame I can't recreate the new repulsion gel because of my lousy funnels. All well, I think I wanna save that for Portal 2.

Why youtube download when you can just copy a direct video file when valve releases it on steam?

that's what I do :P

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
p0rtalplayer wrote:
reepblue wrote:

Why youtube download when you can just copy a direct video file when valve releases it on steam?

that's what I do :P

Herp derp
I should have done this a long time ago.

Just noticed the fact that 1) the orange/turret bot is doing a sort of "have to use the little testers' room" dance at the beginning of the coop video and 2) the ASHPDs that the bots are holding aren't color-striped like the ones shown at PAX.

Now with 100% more inline comments!