Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Meet The Demogirl

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

:D Just like that.

Oh I wish I could draw

I love the female engineer! Finish the drawing please. :D

:potd:

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

Heavy would be hillarious :shock:
I imagine there would be a lot of opportunities for McDonals to put a few ads on her :roll:

That drawing was very good for being ten minutes work, a lot better than I could have done without a time limit at all... You really know your art!

Not thinking without portals at the very least...

Having the female doctor would be hot.

VERY nice drawings you did there Korjagun

I thought about this too, but how would it affect spies? Would a spy be able to cross-dress? would you have to choose a gender? what if you choose a gender the other team doesn't have?

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]

I imagine it would auto-choose like it does the name the enemy sees.

the spy's disguise is only a cardboard cut out so its not really cross dressing. It would probably be automatically picked in exactly the same way the name is

That's awesome man, great job! :D

Your mom's thinking with portals
youme wrote:
the spy's disguise is only a cardboard cut out so its not really cross dressing. It would probably be automatically picked in exactly the same way the name is

if that were the case it would be easy to see enemy spies. the cardboard mask is for the benefit of your team, so they know who you are and what you're disguised as. A cardboard mask wouldn't fool the other team :P

I do however think it would be cool to add gender, also I think a couple variations of model would be nice, so if you have 5 soldiers, they don't all have to look the same :P

make it random, with an option to pick one if you want

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]

Girlfriend just put the finishing touches on it now. Way better than anything I could ever hope to do.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next