Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mapping Contest Winners

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Duffers wrote:
And I'll be sure to ENTER instead of JUDGE.

:hi5:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Jomonay wrote:
msleeper wrote:
This. I don't even know what the fuck MSPA is.

I think it's MS Paint Adventures, although what that has to do with Kizzy I have no idea.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/

Kizzy is obsessed with it, and owns "Kizzsprite" on the fans' roleplaying site.

Yeah.

MSPA and its fans' roleplay is two different things.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

I literally do not care about that dumb kid and/or if you cry about me making fun of him.

And I still don't know what that site has anything to do with the Kizzycocoa Award. In case you didn't notice, it was the "last place" award.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Aaaand we leave it at that.

msleeper wrote:
And I still don't know what that site has anything to do with the Kizzycocoa Award. In case you didn't notice, it was the "last place" award.

Neither. I understand nothing of how that website works, even after reading the "about us" bit :/

New tracks every Saturday!
http://www.soundcloud.com/jomonay
"Anything that you do, just be THE best at it" - Kanye West

Anyways congratulations to everyone who entered and worked real hard/hardly worked at all. I'd like you all to know that some of those puzzles were pretty tough/ hair pulling. Can't wait to see what the community does when portal 2 rolls around.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
msleeper wrote:
I literally do not care about that dumb kid and/or if you cry about me making fun of him.

Which means you still slander him.

He still thinks you all are trolls.

EDIT: general-discussion/kizzycocoa-discussion-thread-t2246.html

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
I'd like you all to know that some of those puzzles were pretty tough/ hair pulling.

Is this a good thing or not? :P

Congrats to Arman and Motanum, and I hope Motanum's and my map can eventually be a spotlight even though they didn't win.

Yeah, it's a good thing. They were puzzles, and not rooms connected together with portal art slapped on. Maybe aside that one map that was mostly large boxes though....

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
Mevious wrote:
Congrats to Arman and Motanum, and I hope Motanum's and my map can eventually be a spotlight even though they didn't win.

Quoted for truth, all you guys made some awesome maps, and deserve to be recognized.

Also, Kizzycocoa doesn't care about P:AAA anymore, he's too busy moderating the Minecraft wiki and being a complete tool on their forums. In addition, his ModDB page looks worse than a depiction of a computer virus in "Hackers".

wstrika wrote:
In addition, his ModDB page looks worse than a depiction of a computer virus in "Hackers".

If you're referring to the black and green circuitry as the background, I actually quite liked it. In any case, I believe it's back to the default CSS right now.

With that said, can we wrap up bashing someone here? As much fun as we're all apparently having, I still quite miss Kizzy from mAL and TWP, and more importantly, it's getting a bit off topic.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
PreviousPage 3 of 4Next