Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Make a Rubik's Companion Cube

Page 1 of 2Next

It turns out that, like a lot of people, I <3 the Weighted Companion Cube. While I wait for the plush version, I ended up making a version out of Rubik's cube.

And now you can, too! I put directions on my website along with a small gallery of the cube and me enjoying life.

Rofl those pictures of the guy are hilirious

Front page'd!

:potd:

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

More like post of the week, am i rite?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Cool, thanks! The sad thing about that picture is, the cube isn't very good at Lego Star Wars. I was hoping it'd be better than I am at the crate-pushing parts.

Indeed!

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Sargent wrote:
Cool, thanks! The sad thing about that picture is, the cube isn't very good at Lego Star Wars. I was hoping it'd be better than I am at the crate-pushing parts.

Mine is cal-i in css...

Totally sweet. I might actually follow your instructions and make one of my own. I have a lot of friends who would be sooo jealous. (Yes, most of my friends are geeks.)

My favorite picture is the one where you and the CC are playing PlayStation together. Awwwdorable.

Cr00ked.
Crooked Paul wrote:
Totally sweet. I might actually follow your instructions and make one of my own. I have a lot of friends who would be sooo jealous. (Yes, most of my friends are geeks.)

My favorite picture is the one where you and the CC are playing PlayStation together. Awwwdorable.

I should get a pic of me and mine playing CSS together :D

Sargent wrote:

Speaking of starwars... I thought this would be a right place for it :D

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/442545/st ... _birthday/

Page 1 of 2Next