Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Long Fall Socks from Jinx

Semi-official Portal 2 and general gamer clothing site J!nx.com has just come out with "Long Fall Socks" that look rather stylish.

Quote:
While the Long Fall Boot is currently unavailable outside of Aperture Laboratories' testing tacilities, you can still sport the latest look in test subject fashion with these Long Fall Socks. As part of a previously mentioned test protocol, we are required to tell you that these socks won't actually help you survive any long falls, however they will make your feet look attractive whether you're safely on the ground or plummeting towards an imminent demise.

At 10 bucks it's not a bad price non-functional Long Fall Socks that are still functional normal socks.

Portal 2 Long Fall Socks at J!nx.com

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Wow, looks neat.

But...

Where are the community roundups? It's been about two months :(

Another Bad Pun wrote:
Wow, looks neat.

But...

Where are the community roundups? It's been about two months :(

We're working on it. The entire staff has been rather busy and we're trying to keep up as best we can.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Would be much more hot if they were thigh high, too bad they didn't design the boots that way.

I hope no one jumps of something because they think wearing these will protect them.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

Anyone with a strong sense of reality won't.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Mmmmhhh... socks. 8)

the hills are alive... with the sound of music