Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Is This Supposed To Happen?

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Did you trigger-texture the func_clip_vphysics?

Falsi sumus crusto!

Not yet. I setup the layout and textures in the editor and did the rest of the work in Hammer. Lp pointed out the glitch to me after playing so I'm going to patch it up tomorrow. Just want to make sure I do it the right way.

@Wrathofmobius and rock_n_rage:

I mainly started using this kind of configuration for the grates because I wanted the funnel to pass through the grates and I wanted the player to be able to grab a cube on the other side of the grate even though the cube couldn't get through the grate (I developed a wide range of puzzles based on this for my mappack). I guess that the bridge can pass as well, but I haven't tested it yet (but I will because I designed a puzzle also based in that)...

Also, sometimes the grates can behave weird and let some cubes (or spheres) pass through if for example you have a white panel on which you can place a portal right behind (the cubes get through the portal easily depending on the distance between the white panel and the grate brush)

I'd suggest to make some tests depending on what you want to achieve, depending on the puzzle elements to use and the desired effect of the grate on them.

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 2 of 2