Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Information on Portal 2 Puzzle Creator

PreviousPage 8 of 10Next
The Irate Pirate wrote:
Don't buy Minecraft on the 360. Please don't give money to its developer. For the love of God.

Y U NO wanna give money to Swedish developer!? ;O

Never use Logic to solve a puzzle, he's an idiot...

I was trying to play portal 2 but then a message told me that the module DLL was miss, then portal 2 authoring tools beta started to update ._.

ReikObu wrote:
The Irate Pirate wrote:
Don't buy Minecraft on the 360. Please don't give money to its developer. For the love of God.

Are you saying this because he critiched activision?
I don't mind if his developer is a badass, I like Minecraft almost as I love Portal series.

Logic wrote:
The Irate Pirate wrote:

Y U NO wanna give money to Swedish developer!? ;O

No, because he made a sub standard game and charged money for it PRIOR to it even being released, then had the gall to bugger off before finishing it leaving another guy to mind the shop while he's spending his millions on hookers and video games.

Yeah, forget the fact that Minecraft was always designed to be an open-world creative sandbox rather than something story- or combat-driven, or all the indie-game charity bundles that Notch donates thousands of dollars to, or the fact that he's now working on other game projects (because CLEARLY no one on the gaming industry ever stops working on one project to work on another!). Clearly he just wanted to scam money from people by providing them with a legitimate product so he could sneakily dump all the work on a coworker who actually wanted to take those duties on while he spends his earnings on hookers who actually don't exist!

I can't tell if The Irate Pirate is being sarcastic, or just stupid. Or perhaps he's just ... irate? :lol:

(I must say, however, that Minecraft's $30 price tag is outrageous. I'm very glad I only paid $11 by getting it during that "Wedding Weekend" where you could get the game + a gift code, then selling the gift code to someone for half price. That on top of the 20% "beta discount" nonsense.)

There is no "N" in "Turret."

1- As I stated, I don't mind if the creator is just an idiot, If I like Minecraft I will buy it (today :3)

2-In Spain the price is 19.95 euros (european money)

Will T. wrote:
I must say, however, that Minecraft's $30 price tag is outrageous

Wow.. your currency must be weak!

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
Will T. wrote:
I must say, however, that Minecraft's $30 price tag is outrageous

Wow.. your currency must be weak!

Even so, I don't think $30 is that unreasonable (of course, I live in Australia, where games are regularly priced between $80-120). Having said that, I bought it during the beta when it was like $10 or something to that effect.

lpfreaky90 wrote:
It's going to be awesome.
Confirmed by valve.

It's going to be easier then hammer.
Confirmed by valve.

Well, both of those turned out to be false didn't they? :-p

Dear valve: Stop wasting time on this crap and give me my Episode 3

"Such monstrous sucking-constructions aren't built within one afternoon"

...you don't seriously think the Portal 2 editor is worse than Hammer?

Or easier?

PreviousPage 8 of 10Next