Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Information on Portal 2 Puzzle Creator

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next
lpfreaky90 wrote:
I don't want to say that the time a game was in beta is a measurement for the final quality. What i am saying is that the current portal 2 beta already found a couple of serious bugs that might have not been fixed otherwise. I've seen stability improve a lot since the beta was first sent out to people and they're still working on some serious issues. So I'm certain the wait will be worth it.

Ps: message sent from phone, it might have a bit more errors then normal.

Hey, when is the Beta going to be expanded? I'd really like to try this thing out myself.

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...
Pipeline wrote:
Hey, when is the Beta going to be expanded? I'd really like to try this thing out myself.

Valve keeps inviting new members to the beta whenever they feel like they could need a few more active testers. See: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... p=29825684

Djinndrache wrote:
Pipeline wrote:

Valve keeps inviting new members to the beta every whenever they feel they could need a few more active testers. You may be interested in this post: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... p=29825684

Well, I did contact someone about it before. They said that it was in INTERNAL testing, and could not add me to it. I will check out the post though.

--EDIT--
I've posted on that thread. Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

--EDIT AGAIN--
lpfreaky (who is a betatester) has given some information:
To use the Puzzle Creator, it is basically drag and drop.

P.S: Keep this thread alive! Post any new information you find. When the Puzzle Creator comes out please ignore this thread. Let it decay like Aperture Laboratories did when

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
(This shouldn't need to be a spoiler but I realize that not everyone (whoever those crazy people are) has finished Portal.)

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...

If it doesn't release on the first anniversary of Portal 2 I am going to be disappointed.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

Has no one noticed that, looking in old news, Valve has confirmed Portal 3? ._.
Edit: Here's the link Link :3

ReikObu wrote:

It's more like "we won't add feature x but we might add it to another game we create". It's not confirming portal 3.

lpfreaky90 wrote:
It's not confirming portal 3.

Good!

If Valve releases Portal 3 before Episode 3 (or Half Life 3 instead) I'm gonna' lose my mind! Or if they're doing Portal 3 first, make it on the goshdarn Borealis! Black Mesa meets Aperture, though preferably from Freemans perspective...

But NOOOOOO!
:money:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]
lpfreaky90 wrote:
ReikObu wrote:

It's more like "we won't add feature x but we might add it to another game we create". It's not confirming portal 3.

Oh I see... :cry:

ReikObu wrote:

yeaaaaa that was written before Portal 2 was even out...

It's just conjecture. Definitely not even a suggestion that there will be a 3.

Look what I found under my pillow.

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next