Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Information on Portal 2 Puzzle Creator

PreviousPage 2 of 10Next
Pipeline wrote:
andyb wrote:
I'm just interested in release date.I'll make a decision on it after I have seen it

I know the (planned) release date... but I can't tell anyone, sorry. (Unless they can keep it secret like VALVe told me to.)

In that case it's going to be half a year so they don't get everyone's hopes up.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

pfff longer then that

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.
Pipeline wrote:
andyb wrote:
I'm just interested in release date.I'll make a decision on it after I have seen it

I know the (planned) release date... but I can't tell anyone, sorry. (Unless they can keep it secret like VALVe told me to.)

My dad works at Nintendo.

The Irate Pirate wrote:
My dad works at Nintendo.

And my father works at Mac Donalds!

Diary: 25 mar, today there isn't any new update in the game... :notwant:

It's still in testing, just keep waiting, Valve want to make sure that the puzzle creator is the best.

spongylover123 wrote:
It's still in testing, just keep waiting, Valve want to make sure that the puzzle creator is the best.

Valve is known for their extremely thorough testing.
That's why most of their games are realized at their full potential instead of "let's please our fanbase and release it early, then realize it has millions of bugs".

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...
Pipeline wrote:
spongylover123 wrote:

That's why most of their games are realized at their full potential instead of "let's please our fanbase and release it early, then realize it has millions of bugs".

The puzzle creator is currently in Beta. This means that it is more or less working but that there's room for improvements. That is where beta-players come in: play and find those bugs; report them and make suggestions on other improvements. Good game developers (like valve) take this very seriously and try to create the best experience for their players.

So basically: the longer a game is in beta; the more time there is for improvements and the better the final product will be! :thumbup:

lpfreaky90 wrote:
Pipeline wrote:
spongylover123 wrote:

The puzzle creator is currently in Beta. This means that it is more or less working but that there's room for improvements. That is where beta-players come in: play and find those bugs; report them and make suggestions on other improvements. Good game developers (like valve) take this very seriously and try to create the best experience for their players.

So basically: the longer a game is in beta; the more time there is for improvements and the better the final product will be! :thumbup:

...and then everyone assumes it's more proof of "Valve Time"

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...
lpfreaky90 wrote:
Pipeline wrote:
spongylover123 wrote:

Biggest piece of crap I have seen in awhile.Sounds like a corporate shill.Beta is the release problem? Portal 2 hammer is in beta and everyone has is so your theory or excuse is complete shit,Valve is like Google.Keep it in beta till we wanna change things (gmail for 7 years)

PreviousPage 2 of 10Next