Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Information about posting other peoples maps

With a lack of custom maps so far and a lack of SDKs people are seeing a lack of, you guessed it, custom maps. This will lead people to try and add to our content and add maps to the site and forums and just say "This isn't my map" - Please, please, get permission first, if you don't know who has made the map and it is posted by a random File Front member or a random forum member on some other forum, at least ask them.

Thanks for your support. Don't mean it to be an inconvience but like already stated, we don't steal content, and we don't want to look like we do either.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

i see nothing wrong with posting forum links or links to their pages, because maps can be excellent examples to people who maybe have not seen them.

Because this is a new, growing community, we want people to come here and help create a solid foundation. The more mappers in one place, the more and better maps will get created.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Unstickying since the rush to post other people's maps seems to have subsided. ;)

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.