Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ignus Solus

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Hober wrote:
So it's a pyro running around for 8 minutes. I can see that any time I want. I own TF2.

Oh, hey look a scout.

:yawn:

/signed

Hober wrote:
So it's a pyro running around for 8 minutes. I can see that any time I want. I own TF2.

Oh, hey look a scout.

:yawn:

If you can't appreciate narrative, I have to wonder how you suffered through Portal...

=P

What narrative?

Portal had character development. This had... spawn camping.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Here ya go.

It's only a minute and a half, it involves two games and it involves actual dialog.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Here ya go.

It's only a minute and a half, it involves two games and it involves actual dialog.

:lol: Awesome.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
😆 Awesome.

Indeed

Hober wrote:
and it involves actual dialog.

I had a couple witty things to say about that, but then I realized they would be wasted because it looks like all forms of subtlety are lost on you. So I'll say it plainly: one can tell a story and one can understand a story even if there are no words, spoken or written. If you cannot understand a story told without words, I suggest you start thinking of the possibility that maybe there are aspects of communication that you never realized before.

I completely understand the idea of having a story without dialog. I'm being overly sarcastic.

But my point remains: what story was told in Ignis Solus?

What my opinion boils down to is that it was boring.

I can sign the petition that says it dragged on abit, but it was still well done.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Wroth wrote:

Jeah sorry, I searched for :
-Ignus
-Solus
-Ignus Solus
-Machinima

:D

PreviousPage 2 of 2