Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Met The Portalgun

So anyone who goes to F7 knows that I got to go to Dragoncon in Atlanta this past weekend. What I didn't expect was to run into the guy who made that orgasmic Portalgun prop from way back earlier in the year, and his finance toting it around in her excellent Aperture test subject costume.

Sadly I only got a couple of photos of it because I was too busy nerding out over props with Volpin (the creator), and I was too much of a wimp to ask to hold it myself. Anyway, here's the couple of photos I took of it.

A-one
A-two

Volpin also wore his Guy Manuel of Daft Punk helmet/costume and probably the most elite Big Daddy from Bioshock costume I've ever seen. Sadly I missed that though, but there's plenty of photos and Youtubes of the spinning drill over on his blog.

His blog: Volpin Props

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Lucky you. . .

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

I make my stuff out of paper and cardboard, and its 2D.

Words alone cannot describe how awesome that is.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

this man is my hero

My life was a mathematical error....

This. Is. Awesome. :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

I'm jealous.

:wink: