Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How To Build A Portal Gun

PreviousPage 2 of 2
msleeper wrote:
Hober if you want to get in on the action, I think in the end it is going to cost about $100-$150 per costume for the fabric, helmet, and voice modulator if you want to chip in. Hell I might even be okay with you being a Supersoldier and we can make an IRL version of my avatar.

FUCK I was gonna make that joke...

That gun looks so kickass. I might just make one. You've done a good job on design and display. :D

I'd give you cake, but it's in my friend's fridge. Made it cause Portal is just that awesome. (I'd sugest to anyone who looks up the Portal cake to make it. It tastes amazing)

"Tuna? Tuna is worth no Earth moneys!"
Stylinkyle wrote:
That gun looks so kickass. I might just make one. You've done a good job on design and display. :D

I'd give you cake, but it's in my friend's fridge. Made it cause Portal is just that awesome. (I'd sugest to anyone who looks up the Portal cake to make it. It tastes amazing)

Im not a fan of eating people...

OMG GUYZ UR ALL HL2 NERDS!

I wish I could do something similiar, but they don't really celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands... :?

We've got Carnaval :D

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
OMG GUYZ UR ALL HL2 NERDS!

Yes. Yes we are. 8)

Yeah, I'm Christian, and yeah, I pray to God. Don't like it? Well, that's too bad.
PortalFan77 wrote:
Im not a fan of eating people...

Not the cake mix from the eye thing. I'm talking about the cake that is a lie but really isn't in the last scene. (It's a Black Forest Cake. mmmmmmmmm)

Although I can see how you can become confused. (Or maybe I should say the real cake that the Portal cake is modeled off of. That would less confusing for everyone.)

"Tuna? Tuna is worth no Earth moneys!"
Quote:
"Don't worry. I caught her once she got her Terminal Velocity achievement."

looooool :P

too bad it wouldn't really shoot portals...

Stylinkyle wrote:
Not the cake mix from the eye thing. I'm talking about the cake that is a lie but really isn't in the last scene. (It's a Black Forest Cake. mmmmmmmmm)

Although I can see how you can become confused. (Or maybe I should say the real cake that the Portal cake is modeled off of. That would less confusing for everyone.)

you know, the cake that is a lie but realt ISNT a lie is the cake from the eye. GLaDOS made it...

This is much better: real-portal-gun-t1602.html

Edit: Holy freaking bump, just noticed. Lots of new front page content here lol.

PreviousPage 2 of 2