Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help Portal 2 RELEASE EARLY!

Play the 13 Indie games in The Potato Sack to help Portal 2 release early! See this page for more info:

http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/

Quote:
Remember the Potato Sack? GlaDOS is apparently drawing "power" from computers playing games in the potato sack. For every collective 48 hours for one particular game, that game's "power bar" goes up by 1%.

Potatoes multiply any progress gained by the number you currently hold. Even if you don't own all of the Potato sack games, obtaining potatoes goes a long way to help the cause!

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

Front page worthy.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I wish I could, I really do. I just don't have the money for the 11 I don't have. I used all of my money on Portal 2 itself. ): Good luck to those with all 13....Your my only hope...

"...those who would break the rules and laws are reguarded as scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends, are worse than scum." -Obito Uchiha
Youtube Channel My Workshop
My Maps/Projects:

[spoiler]Maps:
RBC 1 RBC 2
Blue Walls
Converting Propulsion
One Week Creation
Secondary Fire
Flings Speed Patience
Ongoing Projects:
Alive & Kicking: Chamber 18 Secondary Fire[/spoiler]

In case anyone doesn't currently understand the system: CPU's are indications of how many people are currently playing the potato pack games, per game. Whereas the number of potatoes acts as a multiplier for that cpu count.

So even if you do not own all the games, be sure to get as many potatoes as you can!

Here is a list of the required actions needed to obtain the potatoes in each game: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... KUfE&pli=1

Lastly joining this group will automatically grants you a FREE potato. It seems odd I know, but apparently it has some meaning with the ARG.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nelipot

If you cannot login via the steam community site, just search for the community inside of Steam.

I'm gonna be playing some Killing Floor tonight.

pestchamber wrote:
I'm gonna be playing some Killing Floor tonight.

Hey look who's there.

And since I'm on a boundary between Portal 2 and MS Paint Adventures that makes me not care about ANY of them, and only care about stuff that is somewhat close to me.

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

Private Killing Floor servers for people to use:

Normal Difficulty, Long Waves - 69.61.110.211:7707
Hard Difficulty, Long Waves - 69.61.74.135:7707
Password for both: marblemadness

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Yo RPS is full of shit, they have no idea what they are talking about, hours are counted even in multiple games.

The custom Portal skin in Audiosurf is annoying as fuck. Also you have to ride that bloody "Device Has Been Modified" song first time every time you want to play. I've lost all respect for that song D:

So is this measured in hours played or what? I don't really get it.

New tracks every Saturday!
http://www.soundcloud.com/jomonay
"Anything that you do, just be THE best at it" - Kanye West

More news. Lines have been added to the GLaDOS textual output suggesting an early release, the potatos are now counting down (with a roughly estimated ten-hour wait before reaching zero), and apparently an email has been sent to some (at least to Kotaku) from GLaDOS@home.aperturescience.com (the domain gives a DNS error) with a cryptic message. When decoded it gives the Facebook page of the band The Good Philosophy. The band has one song on iTunes: "I Hope the New Girl Has Your Love". Seems like an interesting song title to me.

Some are claiming the email's been faked by the band for publicity, but even if that's true the potatos are nonetheless counting down.

Now with 100% more inline comments!