Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Happy Halloween!

PreviousPage 2 of 2

love it! I used to get so into pumpkin carving. To preserve the middles of letters, I would take little needles ($1 for 100) and stick the middle pieces on the pens, then stuck those pen into the pumpkin.

Alas, I'm poor, I spent the last of my moneys for awhile on orange box.. (Stupid rent)

Put a candle in it and turn out the lights, a pic with it lit up would be sweet also.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Never have i once carved out something in a pumpkin.
Nor have i dressed up and gone trick or treating at all in the 16 years of my life.

But i must say.
Looking at those looks like fun :D

Mapster wrote:
Never have i once carved out something in a pumpkin.
Nor have i dressed up and gone trick or treating at all in the 16 years of my life.

But i must say.
Looking at those looks like fun :D

You missed out on a lot!

In Belgium, halloween isn't really a feast...
I tried it once, but I scared the old people...

Mapster, you're 16?!

Thanks for making me fell hella old. (I'm 30.)

🙁

Cr00ked.
DiddyKong42 wrote:
You missed out on a lot!

Yeah i may be missing out on a lot of CANDY.
But the fact of supporting the devils celebration just isn't for me

I don't think anybody ever celebrates Halloween thinking that they're supporting the devil... it's just a an excuse for candy/costumes/parties which you can never have enough of anyway.

By dressing up as a ghoul, devil, or ghost, demon, Frankenstein or anything thats meant to be scary then yeah thats celebrating Halloween.
Anyways I'll leave you all to it.

PreviousPage 2 of 2