Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Greetings Apeture Science Participents

Yo, downloaded and beat portal, its nice :)

I was wondering if anyone had actualy found it in the SDK, its not showing up. I may be interested in mapping, but i'm gonna need to acess the models, you can't see them in the mdl viewer and its not on the SDK list.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? if not i'll just go enter it as a mod myself, if you guys want a coppy of what i change to make it work tell me or i'll post it if i get negative replys or so forth :P

Yes theres a way, you have to be a hacker on steroids to do it. I guess I'll go ahead and make my mapping thread, then.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

[Cue Exploding Van]

<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.

:lol: Glad someone gets it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

there are more Anonymous here than you might think. my map was born out of a "delicious cake" thread, one that had been intended to not be possible with portals (i mad the map to prove that it was).

The references to Anonymous in Portal are staggering, whether intended or not, as well.

That Fox report was lol also.

Hm, been a long time.
Matt wrote:
The references to Anonymous in Portal are staggering, whether intended or not, as well.

That Fox report was lol also.

yea, it's pretty clear that the whole plot (get the delicious cake) was indeed taken from the 4chan threads. like i said, there are alot more anonymous than you might think.

RULES ONE AN.. Ah forget it.

<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.