Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Full Length Portal 2 Co-op Trailer

Here's the HD version of the full length Co-op Trailer that we saw at PAX this past weekend!

SkATYz_tF-U

Watch it, or I'll make you wish you could die.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Near the end, GLaDOS says

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
So, again, I'm calling it.

Spoiler

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Near the end, GLaDOS says
Spoiler
So, again, I'm calling it.

Spoiler

But, you can see the door says "manufacturing" above it.

Yeah that's what I mean. The single player footage we've seen so far all takes place in Manufacturing, so what other purpose would the Coop bots have than to

Spoiler

I disagree. In one of the many multitude of interviews with Eric Wolpaw He stated that the robots have to find human relics, lke a #1 DAD mug or something, which was what their real purpose is. According to valve.
(Don't blame the messanger)

Link?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/08 ... ik-wolpaw/

Am I the only one that laughed at how overly ridiculous the last chamber looked?

It just kept getting worse and worse, and I couldn't stop laughing.

screedle wrote:
Am I the only one that laughed at how overly ridiculous the last chamber looked?

It just kept getting worse and worse, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Funny thing is, I checked and you could actually just portal right to the end. 1 portal at the end, 1 portal at the beginning. Doesn't even require two people.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.