Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Forum Move Complete - Report Bugs Here!

Page 1 of 2Next

The move to the new forum has finished. TWP is now running on phpBB3. Please report any bugs here, I am in the process of making a ton of custom changes so expect visuals and such to change. Yes I know that some forums are missing, more on that later.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

One question. Can different forums have different user subtitles? It'd be stupid for a MyPHPsig fellow to have a subtitle "Loves Cake" or "GLaDOS Module".

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.

I just wanted to say how happy I am about this, now I can finally log in from firefox :D

Here's some bugs:
Links are hard to spot, only in quotes when the text turns blue-ish, the link stays grey-ish.
No spoiler tags. :o

It's no longer Portal-themed. But you already stated you're working on that...

Other than that, it's pretty fancy.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

Is the download section intended to be preserved?

//never mind, found the answer in the other thread...

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

If this is not on the to-do list already: give the hyperlinks a different colour or underline them; right now they are hard to spot, until I hover my mouse over them.

Other than that, it looks fine.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic
HMW wrote:
If this is not on the to-do list already: give the hyperlinks a different colour or underline them; right now they are hard to spot, until I hover my mouse over them.

:(

pestchamber wrote:
HMW wrote:

Agree. :(

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
pestchamber wrote:
Links are hard to spot

Sorry, wasn't reading carefully.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic
Page 1 of 2Next