Please or Register to create posts and topics.

For Old Times Sake

Page 1 of 2Next

A quick map of an idea I had I made for old times sake.

I use antiquated material, but I did not want to break the Portal 1 feel too much.

Enjoy! :)

File Name: portal_a070_1.5_9.6.12.7z
File Size: 3.81 MiB
Click here to download For Old Times Sake

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

Great! Thanks ReepBlue!! I've played it this morning,

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
before coming to my workplace, and you want to know what? dude, I've driven my car so excited, so full of energy, remembering the map all the way and singing "self esteem" in my head (I love that song above the rest :) )... and I had to admit that I really love Portal. I've been thinking in Portal all my way to work... 2 is awesome, but I won't ever be able to forget how I felt when I first met the original Portal and played the 500 maps or so that I played...

Spoiler

Thanks for creating, mate :notworthy:

What could we possibly do to make you change your mind about Blue Portals II? :wink:

5/5 from me :thumbup:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Damn, you will make me reinstall Portal. At least i know i won't regret it.:P

soad667 wrote:

Soad, you should have never uninstalled it :wink:

Very nice. The puzzle wasn't frustrating and suits the Portal style,

Spoiler
I liked how you used some of
Spoiler
Nice to see a Portal map after a some time with Portal 2.
Great job as usual!

Also,

josepezdj wrote:
What could we possibly do to make you change your mind about Blue Portals II? :wink:

Thanks guys, It's really nice to see that some people still play orginal Portal maps. It will probably not get a lot of plays since it is for the first Portal.

Habzs wrote:
Also,

josepezdj wrote:
Quote:
Speaking of Blue Portals, I bet you're wondering about that. Yeah, its a long story. It is not dead, we are just.... stuck. I'll write up a juicy article along with the Anniversary stuff we were going to release last year. Trust me, we've been doing a lot, just not sure which way to go.

Source.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

josepezdj wrote:
soad667 wrote:

Soad, you should have never uninstalled it :wink:

Hehe yeah. I loved every single byte of Portal 2, but still, the original Portal has a unique/better sense of freedom when you move around.

Seriously, why the heck don't ppl play Portal?? I'm completely disappointed with this community's players! :thumbdown:

josepezdj wrote:
Seriously, why the heck don't ppl play Portal?? I'm completely disappointed with this community's players! :thumbdown:

Maybe because Portal 2 runs better, plays better, there is more to do?

But yeah, I know what you mean. Some people just buy Portal 2, and don't even know/play (or dislike) the original. :(

Also, I've seen a lot of people just using Portal 2 and p[laying the old tests using lame PTI versions. I love Portal 2, but the original game...it's just unmatched.

Falsi sumus crusto!
Page 1 of 2Next