Please or Register to create posts and topics.

February Contest Winner

Congradulations to Duffedwaffe for his winning map, Rainbow Palace! Spend your $50 NewEgg gift card wisely!

Stay tuned for our next contest coming soon in March, hopefully we'll be giving away a brand new Nvidia or ATI video card as prize!

Thanks to Blink for posting about this over at Interlopers.net!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Grats Duffedwaffe, well done.

The votes were back and forth for like 3 days. Duffers almost killed himself out of suspense.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
The votes were back and forth for like 3 days. Duffers almost killed himself out of suspense.

If he had killed himself, would the 2nd place mapper have got the prize - or does it default to you? haha

I would have Supporter'd his account but, yeah, the $50 would have stayed in the community bank.

Congrats Duffedwaffe, you were the second for me, but I must say that it was hard to decide between LoveGlaDOS and Rainbow Palace.

msleeper wrote:
I would have Supporter'd his account but, yeah, the $50 would have stayed in the community bank.

ONO, The community bank has forclosed beef jerkyyyyyyyyy.

MSleeper goes to jail!

Duffedwaffe wrote:
ONO, The community bank has forclosed beef jerkyyyyyyyyy.

MSleeper goes to jail!

Don't pass go fyi.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.