Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Favourite Portal 2 Song

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I completely forgot about those! Cara Mia is absolutely beautiful, and the reason your precious moon is not on my top list is probably because I've listened to it too much when it was my favorite song.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb
Arachnaphob wrote:
I completely forgot about those! Cara Mia is absolutely beautiful, and the reason your precious moon is not on my top list is probably because I've listened to it too much when it was my favorite song.

Those songs never get old for me. I decided to go and put every Portal 2 Song on to my phone.

Robots FTW always make me happy

No love for I Saw a Deer Today? ;_; Other than that I love The Friendly Faith Plate and Love as a Construct best, followed by Bombs For Throwing At You.

I can't stand Hard Sunshine for some reason. Funny, because bridges are my favorite.

Edit: How could I forget Adrenal Vapor? Can't find it in game, but it's a good song :)

Adrenal Vapour is the music for laser relays in their introduction map, sp_a2_laser_relays (the one where GLaDOS builds the floor and raises you through it).

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 2 of 2