Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Epic Introduction Thread

PreviousPage 8 of 51Next

Hi everyone! I remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees on the Spam-scale. I will never threaten to stab you, and I don't even speak. I can speak, but I just don't do it anymore for... like, 10 minutes now? Let's look how long I can sustain it.

EDIT: for about 15 minutes, then I forgot it and spoke to my brother when he entered my room. Ah well.

Anyway, if you all have time check out my homepage (link in signature). It cost me many weeks of coding and it has to pass a test by my teachers, so it's quality is quite garanteed (it's not finished yet however, and still suffers from glitches and such. It should work fine in both IE and FF.). Next to that, all my bonus maps for Portal will be placed there as well, with links to their download pages here on TWP. As of yet I don't have created any bonus maps, so you won't find them there yet.

Anything else to say? ... Oh, yeah, my real name is <Subject Name Here>, but you may call me Ricotez. And this is an image of me:

<Subject Image Here>

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Hober wrote:
#include <iostream.h>

main()
{
cout << "Hello World!" << endl;
return 0;
}

:shock:

Code: Select all
using System;

namespace Intro
{
    class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("Hello!");
        }
    }
}

@Nacimota: I wrote it in C/C++ because I figured that would be distinctly recognizable as code and more would speak it than most other languages. The first draft was in Python:

print "Hello"
"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

My first language was blitz basic, and that was even more logical

write "Hello."

Why we don't try it in Javascript

function hello()
   {
   alert ("Hi all!");
   }

:shock: Dont tell people that! now you will get floods of people putting it in thier tacky website just to 'be cool' when all they are doing is annoying people

what? C'mon now, one can find tut's on how to implement JS by typing frikking 2 letters in Google! And after all, simply the code isn't enough. You also gotta execute it...

Now you have to count with my 'hello world' in brainfuck :

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.

By the way, I don't know if I ever saw something worse in programing languages... ah yes, I forgot the Whitespace language.
:roll:

What's the best way to say hello..........

:D

gepy wrote:"The companion toilet cannot speak, however it can take your crap."Journey - no idea on length = don't know the % done

hello to all :D

boot error - no coffee found - operator halted
D0 Y0U THINK WITH P0RTALS?
PreviousPage 8 of 51Next