Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Epic Introduction Thread

PreviousPage 7 of 51Next

That's the plan!

Hello again. The Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center would like to welcome <subject name here> to <website name here>. We hope that you will enjoy his or her presence and request that he or she be treated with the same respect and kindness as any other test subject. Thank you and have a good day.

am I supposed to post in this thread?

http://interitus.deviantart.com

Hellooo!

That's you! That's how dumb you sound!

I give you cake.

Signature removed due to excessive size. Please read the forum rules for acceptable signature sizes.
-Thanks, the Management
TonyLoch wrote:
:blah:

That's hardcore.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
That's hardcore.

Yeah, I get bored.

Signature removed due to excessive size. Please read the forum rules for acceptable signature sizes.
-Thanks, the Management

Mmm...hi? :)

*waves*

Hi there.

I was looking for a portal related website for a while, since this game recoinciliated me with gaming that I gave up a while ago.
I really enjoy the concept but the game is too short, so I naturally become interested in custom maps, so here I come.

I have some ideas for maps myself, but I am a complete beginner with mapping and hammer.
I am planning to do a little adventure of 10 short puzzles that I already designed on paper, but for now I just plainly lack the skills to do them.

Thanks to your forum, I learned and could download useful things and excellent maps, so I thought it was time to make my presence here official and begin to annoy the veterans with my noobish questions =p

Thanks to Portal, someone's birthday is now the most feared day in the year...
NO! THE CAKE! NOOOOOOOO !
PreviousPage 7 of 51Next