Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Epic Introduction Thread

PreviousPage 4 of 51Next
hamsteralliance wrote:
I'm pretty good at graphics

UR WALLPAPR! I HAS IT!

And in related news: WHY HELLO THAR!

Hober wrote:
Is this what you're looking for?

While that might work for some people, it wouldn't work for me. I have over 150 signiture images, and I make more every now and then. That site allows a maximum of 25 to be uploaded.

What i'm looking for, is a check box in the forum setup that says "Allow dynamic images"

It's something the site admin would need to do, unless he's given access to the control pannel to certain mods (which normally isn't done.)

Other forums I post to (xfire and tech-forums to name a couple) Both allow dynamic images. It's not that big a deal.

Player1 wrote:
UR WALLPAPR! I HAS IT!

And in related news: WHY HELLO THAR!

HERRO! THX2U 4 D/L! I nearly went over my monthly bandwidth usage limit because of that wallpaper. I was this close to taking it down. :shock:

double post. :|

Lorithad wrote:
:blah:

If you are dead-set on using your script, make this:

Code: Select all
<?php
header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
include("/path/to/your/script.php");
exit;
?>

Don't forget to make the JPEG MIME a PHP executable, or change it to PNG if you like. I'm not enabling .php extension to be executed, you and I both know that is potentially a security problem. MyPHPsig works fine, and if you want I can bump you up to a Premium user, considering I wrote and operate the site.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
hamsteralliance wrote:
I was this close to taking it down. :shock:

It's okay, you can take it down now, I have it :P

(@'.')=@_______(@'.')=@______(@'.')=@(@'.')=@(@'.')=@
(@'.')=@_______(@'.')=@_____________(@'.')=@
(@'.')=@(@'.')=@(@'.')=@_____________(@'.')=@
(@'.')=@_______(@'.')=@______(@'.')=@(@'.')=@(@'.')=@

The cake is a rickroll.

Hey guys I'm Vengeil. I absolutely love the idea of portal and knew I would have to get into mapping for it.

I've been looking around at all the portal sites and this one is clearly superior. With some help from the Wiki here and the Halfwit site I've learned hammer in the last week or so. I'm entering the November mapping contest with the companion cube map I worked on today for a few hours. It's my first hammer map besides a portal elements test map and a tutorial map, but I'm fairly confident it will be a good one. I'll post some screenshots on Tuesday when I get a chance to work on it some more.

This was a triumph.
"Remember, the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'Goodbye', and you were like 'No way!', and I was all, 'We pretended we were going to murder you'. That was great!"

Welcome to TWP, Vengeil. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for the contest.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

Hello everybody!

Your mom's thinking with portals
PreviousPage 4 of 51Next