Please or Register to create posts and topics.

earthquake zone

Stores refuse to sell me an earthquake strap for my water heater, will a nylon ratchet strap work? I don't live in an earthquake zone, and no store around here sells earthquake straps and all stores refuse to order me one, and I can't find one online. I wanta be prepared if there is an earthquake cause of the predictions of the intercontenantial and magnetic drift coming in 2012.

What has this got to do with portal and portal 2.?!?! I know its General Off Topic but... huh?

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

youd be better of checking out ebay. Or just use some rope if you want to tie something down. A truckies hitch should suffice.

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.

A little early for some "End of the World" related topics. But if it's not, then I haven't heard anything about earthquakes recently.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

What in the literal fuck. Is this a spambot?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

one can only hope.

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.