Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Download Database Online

I have just finished adding the Download Database to the site here, which you can access via the link at the top of the front page and the forum. Check there often as people are sure to post maps and other content frequently! Go support the site by trying out one of the great custom maps we have available already.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Wicked, I love what you've done with the place. ;)

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Cool cakes!

Would it be possible to host smaller utilities that are hard to find. or even texture packs?

Yeah, feel free to upload any of it. Right now I only have the two categories, but I can add new ones if it is necessary.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Now you need to write a star based map rating system or something so users can rate the map. That way you can organize maps by rating, play length, ect. Instead of stars you can even use companion cubes.

"I give your map 3 out of 5 companion cubes."

Portal: Quest for Cake: 5%
[img]www31.brinkster.com/taob1/Signiture2.bmp[/img]

I'll try to see if I can screw with the ratings.