Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Did not recieve 75% off voucher 🙁

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
wstrika wrote:
Alexander Bell wrote:
The key word in my statement was "impulse", you're just like "oh hey, Portal 2. Fancy I'll buy that now and play it when I get home", not "hmm... should I buy it? Its cheaper online... but then it has to download.. hmm"

I don't have a single optical media drive in my computer, but I do have a 30-megabit fiber-optic internet connection. You tell me which one I'd choose.

But not everybody has that. I live in the woods, with the fastest internet available (satellite), it took me 3 days to DL it. Whereas Portal, which I bought from Ebay, took 10 minutes to install.

Habzs wrote:
Yenwood wrote:
Only people who own a Valve version hot the coupon. You expect them to track down everyone who has bought it anywhere else and give em a coupon?

It does state if you have the retail version of Portal 2 in Steam.

Where? :O

I read (on the blog) "As of right this moment, we are giving all current owners of Portal 2 a 75% off Portal 2 coupon." It doesn't say just to Steam owners or retail and steam owners, but I'd assume they just meant Steam owners.

Yenwood wrote:
Habzs wrote:
Yenwood wrote:
Only people who own a Valve version hot the coupon. You expect them to track down everyone who has bought it anywhere else and give em a coupon?

It does state if you have the retail version of Portal 2 in Steam.

Where? :O

I read (on the blog) "As of right this moment, we are giving all current owners of Portal 2 a 75% off Portal 2 coupon." It doesn't say just to Steam owners or retail and steam owners, but I'd assume they just meant Steam owners.

In the Account History section.

Now who wants a 75% off voucher and a steam beta key!?

Everyone I know that wants portal has portal (other than perhaps my parents).

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
ChickenMobile wrote:
Now who wants a 75% off voucher and a steam beta key!?

Everyone I know that wants portal has portal (other than perhaps my parents).

i want ! i want ! my steam username is supermarioportal2 and my e-mail is : supermario62@o2.pl

Well, as I understand, this coupon is a discount for buying Portal 2 sent to those who has already bought it on Steam. Quite wierd. As someone said Valve is trying to scratch out bottom of a barrel :smile:. I've got the coupon and if someone want it I'll give it away. The coupon is valid upto 30 august.

God bless the quick save's inventor...(Portal: Prelude)

I do want the coupon! My user name is FelipeCaners. I'd appreciate if you give it away for me.

Ok, as I understand we should be friends on Steam to be be able to trade inventory. So I'll send an invitation to you. When you accept it I'll be able to see you on Steam and invite you to trade.

EDIT Hm, I've found you on Steam and can see that you already have Portal 2.

God bless the quick save's inventor...(Portal: Prelude)

I also got one 75% off Portal 2 voucher left. Anyone interested?

I have one too. Anything in return would be awesome. Add me on Steam (zivi7) if you're interested.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next