Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Did not recieve 75% off voucher 🙁

Page 1 of 3Next

Hello,
I have owned Portal 2 since release (actually, 2 days before release, because JB HI-FI screwed up my preorder and accidentally gave it to me early) but have not received a 75% off coupon with the Perpetual Testing Initiative Co-op update. Does anyone know why this would be?
Thanks,
YM

Turrets, not tourettes. Only people with tourettes say that.

My Work:
FLAMING LEMONS
FUNRUN - COMING SOON

People with the retail version of Portal 2 didn't get it. I have the retail version and didn't get it either, same for most people on the Steam forums.

So they're trying to force people to buy it on Steam? Outrageous.

Why would you ever not buy a game off Steam?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Impulse buy at a store?

Alexander Bell wrote:
Impulse buy at a store?

Because brick-and-mortar stores are well-known for always having the best prices on software, as compared to digital distribution services.

Only people who own a Valve version hot the coupon. You expect them to track down everyone who has bought it anywhere else and give em a coupon?

The key word in my statement was "impulse", you're just like "oh hey, Portal 2. Fancy I'll buy that now and play it when I get home", not "hmm... should I buy it? Its cheaper online... but then it has to download.. hmm"

Alexander Bell wrote:
The key word in my statement was "impulse", you're just like "oh hey, Portal 2. Fancy I'll buy that now and play it when I get home", not "hmm... should I buy it? Its cheaper online... but then it has to download.. hmm"

I don't have a single optical media drive in my computer, but I do have a 30-megabit fiber-optic internet connection. You tell me which one I'd choose.

Yenwood wrote:
Only people who own a Valve version hot the coupon. You expect them to track down everyone who has bought it anywhere else and give em a coupon?

It does state if you have the retail version of Portal 2 in Steam.

Page 1 of 3Next