Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dear Hober

I hope I'm not sounding like a dick now, but...

Dude, you have to lower your avatar size! You basically break every thread you post in, making it necessary to scroll back and forth to see who posted what. This is nothing if not tedious, and I, and most likely every other poster on this forum, request that to reduce your avatar to only one of all those squares.

Thanks in advance.
~Espen180

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

:sigh:

viewtopic.php?p=1280#1280

I guess I can't fuck with everyone and people have a good LOL at it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

If it makes you feel better, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

I, for one, think that it was funny as hell, and I'm quite sad to see it go.

<3
I was glad to see it go. The damn thing told me it was gonna shank me while I slept.

Fear not, there will be more adventures in the future. Mapster is right, at this point I would rather find and retain members than fuck with you all.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

It was quite annoying as hell, but i got a good giggle out of it. I always knew when he posted somewhere cause the whole page was misshapen (luckily i have widescreen monitors..)