Please or Register to create posts and topics.

'Custom Story' tag

PreviousPage 2 of 2
RubbishyUsername wrote:
The disable pti tag needs to be set to 1 to enable the PTI audio.

Seriously? That makes absolutely no sense at all. I thought it was stupid enough having the value being negative in the first place, but for it to work opposite to what it actually says...
:notwant:

---------------------------
My maps: Double Bill / Jam / Oval Window / Gymnasium / Gymnasium Part 2 / Minimalism (collection) / Resolution
All feedback welcome!

There are more anomalies besides "custom visuals" and "custom story". Sendificate part 0 is tagged with 'aerial faith plate', even though it doesn't have any. Probably because I do use a trigger_catapult for targeting the portal jump in the last room.
It would be nice if those keywords could be changed manually.

(BTW in my experience the "disable PTI audio" parameter does what it says, i.e. disable the voice lines if set to 1. It is tied to the "start disabled" parameter of a relay in the instance.)

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

I'm pretty sure that:

Editting/Adding Textures: Custom Visuals
Adding Props: Custom Story

This map was made entirely in Hammer with lots of props and stuff and doesn't have the Custom Story tag, so I don't think that's it...

My maps: Double Bill / Jam / Oval Window / Gymnasium / Gymnasium Part 2 / Minimalism (collection) / Resolution
All feedback welcome!

I wonder if you get the custom story tag if you add custom content into your bsp. Just like you get custom visuals if you use the portal2_publish.exe.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

My map (Oh Hello) has both tags, the only things I added were prop_static, env_wind and env_light. (I think)
And then my other map (Light) only has visuals, although I added a lot of prop_static and light_spot. So I guess maybe its if you add an entity other than a prop or light source? I dunno.

ChickenMobile wrote:
I wonder if you get the custom story tag if you add custom content into your bsp. Just like you get custom visuals if you use the portal2_publish.exe.

That makes more sense, but you should be able to modify the tags yourself from the website, or even if they release a full on map manager!

PreviousPage 2 of 2