Please or Register to create posts and topics.

custom models

Procrastinating working on glass prison yet again... thought id try and make some custom textures which I will release for people to use.

heres a pic of the first texture, just gotta figure out how to get it working :P

can anyone get Studio Compiler working? It would be really useful... :P its giving me an error...
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/Velocameter/CS.jpg[/img]

[insert visually obtrusive graphic or witty comment here]

I think that studiomdl.exe is fucked since the last update, I can't get my skins to show up in-game.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

hm...

the error im getting says:

"The procedure entry point Q_vsnprintf could not be located in the dynamic link library vstdlib.dll."

quite annoying, especially since the cannonfodder site wont let me go to its forum or contact anyone to ask...

Yeah I am getting the exact same error. I haven't tried using the episode 1 toolset though, so try doing that. And don't forget to add the -nop4 command line option.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

how do I run it with a parameter? it just said drop it in the sdk bin folder... and I assumed I just click on it... do I have to run it via command line?