Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Coop in single player maps?

I want to play most of the single player maps in coop but cant find any way to play most of them. Yes, i found this : http://www.facepunch.com/threads/108121 ... s-in-Co-Op
but it only let us play on half the maps. I tried to understand how i could to the same for the other maps but i cant.

Is it possible to modify and rename all the single player maps so we can play them in coop without the need of changing the map with the console.

If somebody can do it on a map (Setting spawn for the bots and changing the entities to continue automatically to the next map) Please, show me how to do it if you dont want to do all of them, I will but i dont know how so, please, help me!

I did not know that coop doesn't work on all maps, but I can tell you why we didn't try it. The game's too easy already with one set of portals, imagine with two.

Maybe if both players shared the same portal gun (one uses fire, the other alt-fire), but... meh. What I would like to see is a SP campaign with ramped up difficulty to play coop.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

The SDK has been out for a week, the game has been out for less than a month. Portal 2 took about 3 years to make.

Have a little fucking patience.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Hey, calm down, i only asked for help.

I dont care if its too easy, i just want to play with my friends in the single player campaign.