Please or Register to create posts and topics.

companion cube for vivi *FINISHED*

Page 1 of 3Next

Update

Ok so I finished my costume and made a blog about how I created it! So give it a read and let me know what you guys think!

Heres a picture of the logo I put on the front of my costume! The other images are to big to put in this post to u'll have to check out the blog!

BLOG LINKAGE!

http://www.generalvivi.com/blog/2007/10 ... n-costume/

Old post
I'm in the process of making my Halloween costume. I'm going to be a aperture science subject that carries his companion cube with him :)(i just need the orange jumpsuit now). I will be making a blog about with all my other photos for the building process. So far its been 7 hrs and its 6 am and i have work in the morning. but! I will finish it over the weekend maybe.

Haha oh man I love it. :thumbup:

<3 ftw.

Oh btw , you need screenshots at halloween of you, or it didn't happen.

:potd:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Hah thats awesome, you just need the Portal Gun now :D

Your CC is shaping up nicely. Not many people are going to understand the costume, but everyone who does will love it.

I briefly considered going as the Companion Cube itself, but I can't stand bulky Halloween costumes that make it overly difficult to reach the keg. Plus I do not want to be thrown into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.

(I'm going as Mr. Spock instead.)

Cr00ked.

Does anybody know where i can find any square pumpkins? :lol:

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

Maybe with some orange paint.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

i was going to go as the companion cube but it would have taken me way to long and i didn' thave enough time.

Will there be cake?

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

:potd:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Grudge wrote:
Oh btw , you need screenshots at halloween of you, or it didn't happen.

oh man, you know you're in deep when you call all photos screenshots.

Page 1 of 3Next