Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community TF2 Gaming

NullSolider suggested this, I think it is a good idea. Me and f0rkz own a TF2 server that we can host a community game on... Only thing is, I'm not sure when most of our community would be around to do such a thing! Vote and let us know so we can post the events on the Steam community.

All times are in Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5, I believe).

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I'd love to play with you but seeing as I'm in GMT+1 I'm going to have a hard time making it. Especially if this event would be held during work days.

-K?rkk?inen

Bump!

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Grrrr... There should be more then one answer, for the ones of us with no lifes :D

DiddyKong42 wrote:
Grrrr... There should be more then one answer, for the ones of us with no lifes :D

Pick Late Night then, because that's when I'd be able to play.

I chose evening, 8pm is perfect for me, thats 3pm for you.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

BOOST MOBILE